New Discovery: GOOD’s Infographics
I’ve been watching these infographics pop up all over tumblr and I have absolutely fallen in love with the idea of visualizing data in this way. Here’s a little list of some of the education-related infographics I’ve stumbled upon today:
- How do teachers think we should fix American education?
- Are teachers willing to go the extra mile for their students?
- What can we give to teachers to make them better teachers?
- How do teachers think we should measure student achievement?
- Shown above: How teachers think technology works best in the classroom
For those who hadn’t heard of this news source, here is a little blurb from their website: “GOOD is the integrated media platform for people who want to live well and do good. We are a company and community for the people, businesses, and NGOs moving the world forward. GOOD’s mission is to provide content, experiences, and utilities to serve this community” (About GOOD). There’s a magazine, too!
Keep questioning & keep doing GOOD,