By Sarah Ward
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties! A word to the wise, here are some things you should when deciding what to wear:
- Cleavage — is that where you really want attention to go when talking to the guy from IT?
- Too short/tight dresses — leave the club clothes for Saturday night
- Too casual clothes — as to avoid showing disrespect
- Holiday costumes — no sexy elf costumes!
- Ugly Christmas sweater — unless that’s the theme!
Remember, you are partying with your boss and colleagues so that means your reputation is on the line. A good rule of thumb is this: Less skin is more! Because the more skin you show, the less authoritative you become.